Beautiful all white home

I was just about to enjoy a cup of tea in the garden when the IKEA Family Live magazine plopped through the door. It couldn't have been better timing! There's always a few gems in there and this beautiful white home in Tuscany is a fine example. I spy many IKEA staples such as the Urban chair, and check out the paper display over the dining table - possible DIY project for the weekend?






IKEA Family Live

I also love the IKEA blog Livet Hemma - the only trouble is it always makes me want to hot foot it down to IKEA to buy the latest PS collection range.

What do you think - do you have the restraint for an all white home?

Another sunny day here in Sweden! I could get used to this :)
You have read this article IKEA / White and grey homes / White home with the title Beautiful all white home. You can bookmark this page URL http://miasara-closet.blogspot.com/2012/05/beautiful-all-white-home.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Beautiful all white home"