Happy pom pom!!

SUN, S.U.N., SUUUUNNNNN 
I have to spelt it out because in London, we've been searching for it for a good 8 weeks and now it's back and I loooooove it! 
Let's hope it's gonna stay as beautiful until the weekend because on Sunday, we will have 8 gorgeous little girls celebrating Mila's Birthday at home.
So the minx does not want a theme this year, so no moustache party for us or anything else for that matter but I'm hoping to have some kind of lovely white and pink decoration on the table and in the room. 
I've already ordered pink & white Marshmallows and pink lemonade from Ocado and just need to sort out the party bags...(Just! Honestly, who invented party bags?? When I was young, it was the birthday girl that was receiving presents not the guests...anyway...)
Did you see these gorgeous pom poms we posted on our Facebook page this morning? 
I think I'm gonna use the Aubergine/Pink/Peach pom pom set to decorate the room and stick some pale ballons on the wall with washi tapes.
Right, that's it for me, I'm off to the book launch of Sweet Paris: A Love Affair with Parisian Chocolate, Pastries and Desserts in Notting Hill. The book was photographed and written by Michael Paul who shot our home last weekend and the one in France and by the same publisher of the Donna Hay one so I will have a little competition for you again at the end of the week!



You have read this article kids party with the title Happy pom pom!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://miasara-closet.blogspot.com/2012/05/happy-pom-pom.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy pom pom!!"