Awesome WE read + a little creative project

Hello! I realised this morning that with everything going on, I totally forgot to tell you that our gorgeous, inspiring, awesome Spring Summer 2012 catalogue was now available on issuu. The print version will be mailed to BODIE and FOU customers and those who requested a copy next Friday. Voila! job done and I hope you like it !
I also wanted to share with you these FREE downlodable vintage paper placemats from the Pretty Blog (I love the cutlery one).
Have a lovely Sunday.
I'm off to make a cake for Mila to take to school for her birthday (I'm one week behind) and I have to start planning her Birthday party. This year she doesn't want any theme, so no moustache party like we did for her 6th birthday, and no lovely decoration like we did for her 5th birthday. I cant work out if I'm relieved (because let's face it I'm exhausted..things have been a little bit crazy since the beginning of the year) or a bit disappointed...

You have read this article BODIE and FOU catalogue / little creative projects with the title Awesome WE read + a little creative project. You can bookmark this page URL http://miasara-closet.blogspot.com/2012/05/awesome-we-read-little-creative-project.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Awesome WE read + a little creative project"