Behind-the-scene photoshoot with a Danish team

Yesterday, my home was photographed & styled by a Danish team...I was busy working on our new site in the kitchen so I let them get on with it. After 3 photoshoots in the space of a few weeks including my favourite in MILK Decoration, I wasn't sure how different their shots could be from what we had seen before but the stylist was very good and they made some great photos.
The photo on the wall next to the BAU pendant light (photo 2) is one of Mila taken by Francois (who has now a new website here). I will show later on the whole series we did around this gorgeous black tutu - it looks fabulous!
The Monkey print is part of our AW 2012 collection and should arrive this week. If you haven't requested a copy of our new catalogue, make sure you do it here.
Have a great day!

You have read this article bodie and fou / BODIE and FOU catalogue / photo stylism with the title Behind-the-scene photoshoot with a Danish team. You can bookmark this page URL http://miasara-closet.blogspot.com/2012/09/behind-scene-photoshoot-with-danish-team.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Behind-the-scene photoshoot with a Danish team"