Styling from Amsterdam...

After chatting until 1am with Desiree and drinking wine, I got up this morning feeling a tiny bit tired but it was so great to catch up with Desiree and talked endlessly about interior design, styling and other creative things.
This morning, I styled a few things I had brought with me from our collection.
Desiree has really a gorgeous place that she styled beautifully. Wherever you look, there is an inspiring corner, little mood boards made with masking tapes. Her sense of style is very strong and she has created an amazing space with beautiful volumes and lots of natural light.
Don't you love this gorgeous clothes rail that she designed and got made by a local tradesman? I think it is beautiful!

I have more photos to take this afternoon but here is a sneak-peek of the shots I did for the Do What You Think Is Right print and this gorgeous leather bag that goes nicely with my new white jacket from Zara...very Bianca Jagger in the 70s, don't you think?
Have a great weekend


You have read this article art prints and posters / fashion / styling with the title Styling from Amsterdam.... You can bookmark this page URL http://miasara-closet.blogspot.com/2012/06/styling-from-amsterdam.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Styling from Amsterdam..."