In my dreams...

Busy weekend ahead....between the usual Saturday morning errands for Mila, we are off to Steve's God-daughter's communion and are likely to come home late and merry tonight...
And of course, tomorrow Mila's Birthday party is on... and I'm half-ready for it.
I was planning to attempt making gorgeous, homemade marshmallows for my pink theme but this is SOOOO not going to happen this weekend, instead I got some fat-free ones from the supermarket.

Anyway, if you have a more relaxed weekend, you may want to try this....although given the hot weather, I think sipping mojitos outside in the garden would be a lot more appropriate!
Have a great weekend!

Image 1 from here | image 2 & recipe from here
You have read this article Food / party inspiration with the title In my dreams.... You can bookmark this page URL http://miasara-closet.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-dreams.html. Thanks!

No comment for "In my dreams..."