10 Monday Mix and match

Sometimes renovating my home feels like a complicated puzzle and some pieces simply won't fit. I've been scratching my head over the dining table and chairs for ages. Should they be a set of Eames? Wegner? IKEA? A simple rough wooden bench? And then my friend Sofia came over at the weekend and suggested a complete mix. YEEEESSSS!! It's so much easier to find a vintage bargain of just one piece too. Here's my inspiration.....I can't wait to get started!











I found all of these lovely pictures on Pinterest. And I feel incredibly guilty that just for the next couple of hours I'm going to have to credit them through my 'Fine Dining' board. But as soon as I find a quiet moment (I am at home with my two little girls this morning who are 3 and 1!) I promise to come back and credit each photo. 

See you shortly and Happy Monday!

You have read this article with the title 10 Monday Mix and match. You can bookmark this page URL http://miasara-closet.blogspot.com/2012/04/10-monday-mix-and-match.html. Thanks!

No comment for "10 Monday Mix and match"