Which styling do you prefer?

We've shot two versions of the BAU pendant light for our Summer catalogue (I love this light!)
I like them both (they make me feel calm) but I think the styling is better on the first image and I really love the Summery vibe of this blue San-Francisco map and the ceramic owl vase that holds paint brushes.
What do you think? Which one would you choose for the catalogue? I would really appreciate your feedback on this....THANKS!!
PS: The bottom photo with black masking tape was a gift from Christine Bernadet who writes the wonderful and funny Glouglou et Chou (on a winter blog break at the moment). I had these photos on a shelf in my lounge since she sent them to me last year and I'm super happy to be able to use them there.
You have read this article BODIE and FOU catalogue with the title Which styling do you prefer?. You can bookmark this page URL http://miasara-closet.blogspot.com/2012/03/which-styling-do-you-prefer.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Which styling do you prefer?"