Thursday evening DIY: Clock work

Take two FAB shops that most people can't live without (in Sweden at least); IKEA and H&M. Not brands you'd normally pair together. But hot on the blog rounds this week are these clever interior design ideas using IKEA's BONDIS clock and a H&M leather belt.






Via NIB
Brigg Via NIBs

Thank you Nordic Bliss for letting me know the clever creator behind this!

Have a lovely evening!
You have read this article diy / DIY projects / international shopping with the title Thursday evening DIY: Clock work. You can bookmark this page URL http://miasara-closet.blogspot.com/2012/03/thursday-evening-diy-clock-work.html. Thanks!

1 Comment for "Thursday evening DIY: Clock work"

Anonymous said...

Hey! I was curious to know if setting up a site such your
own: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7893889131616523966&postID=4289242529810985430 is hard to do for unskilled people?
I've been hoping to develop my own blog for a while now but have been turned off because I've always believed
it required tons of work. What do you think? Regards

My page plumbing problems plumbing questions