Errm...I've just be blown away

This week has been incredibly busy (SS/12 catalogue to finish), amazing (yes we got 'an Oscar' for our Christmas catalogue) and well a bit stressful but tonight one thing stopped me in my track.
One thing literally blew me away and skyrocket my inspiration level and it was, Desiree's post for Ikea Family Life.
Not only she is the Queen of raviolis - last time I stayed with her, I couldn't get enough of her cooking - but I'm loving her styling and I'm very much look forward to staying again in her gorgeous home later on this year.
And can I just say that I think the clipboards she painted in black are a genius idea!
Have a wonderful evening, be blown away by these stunning images and most importantly be inspired....
Batgirl art print from BODIE and FOU

















Cette semaine a été mega busy (le catalogue Printemps Eté a finir), dingue (oui nous avons remporté 'un Oscar' pour notre premier catalogue) et bon un peu stress mais ce soir, il y a un truc qui m'a arreté net dans ma lancée.
Une truc qui m'a vraiment plu et inspiré et c'était l'article de Desiree pour Ikea Family Life.
Non seulement, c'est la reine des raviolis frais - la dernière fois que je suis restée chez elle, j'aurais passé le weekend à gouter à ses délices culinaires - mais j'adore comment elle style sa maison et il me tarde d'y retourner dans quelques mois.
Et j'adore son idée des clipboards peints en noir sur le mur, quelle idée de génie!
Passez une bonne soirée, soyez surpris par ces belles images et surtout soyez inspirés
Affiche Batgirl chez BODIE and FOU comme d'hab'
You have read this article photo stylism with the title Errm...I've just be blown away. You can bookmark this page URL http://miasara-closet.blogspot.com/2012/03/errmi-just-be-blown-away.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Errm...I've just be blown away"