Weekend styling

I love simple things at home, things that don't shout, objects that are beautiful and have integrity like these wooden bowls I found at the Columbia Road flower market...and I love white at home. 
I think it comes from the need to feel that I'm in my own little bubble when I'm à la maison, like I'm on holidays, surrounded by people and things I love.
I've always loved the simplicity of these handmade, white ceramic decorations and used the Ex-voto one on our workspace shot for the catalogue.
The cross below has been on our mantelpiece in the lounge for a while, waiting for me to be added onto our family moodboard but as I'm looking at the shots below we took over the weekend, I think it would actually look great on a typeface background like the paper bag from MERCI and of course, they can be temporarily used on the Christmas tree.

PS: the book below was from the Maison Martin Margiela exhibition last year where I took Mila.
Photo: François Kong Styling: Karine Kong
You have read this article with the title Weekend styling. You can bookmark this page URL http://miasara-closet.blogspot.com/2011/11/weekend-styling.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Weekend styling"