Workout inspiration

While I'm in France by the sea, I thought I would try to make the most of my week there and run like the wind...My objective was to lose 3 to 5 kg by the time we are on holidays mid-August but as I'm writing this, I realise that 5 may be unrealistic in 4 weeks unless I starve myself but 3 is achievable.
I ran 8K yesterday, 10K this morning and I'm hoping to keep the good work. Interestingly enough, I read that on top of working out and having a healthy, balanced diet, it also helps to listen to a relaxation tape in the evening to visualise your weight loss so I found this one
I thought his voice was a bit intense to start with but it got better when the music started and now I really enjoy listening to his voice convincing my sub-conscious to stay away from chocolate and other things I tend to indulge in.
And if you need to visualise your forthcoming, fit and beautiful figure, check out North (image 2). It is a Danish brand that makes sexy swimming gear and their beaches section is pretty inspiring.

You have read this article fashion with the title Workout inspiration. You can bookmark this page URL http://miasara-closet.blogspot.com/2012/07/workout-inspiration.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Workout inspiration"