WE WON THE OSCARS!...

Well...almost. Last night, we won the ECMOD Direct Commerce Awards 2012 for the first BODIE and FOU mail order catalogue which is a bit like The Oscars of direct marketing and I can't tell you how proud I am!
In the run-up to the Awards, I was trying to convince myself that it was not a big deal if we won or not, but having attended a conference all day and feeling sick, I kind of figured out by the time I got home to get changed that it was actually a bigger deal than I wanted to admit it.

Unlike the adorable Gwyneth, I didn't get ready for the Awards with my buddy Cameron but I got some confident-boosting feedback from friends on Facebook (yes I know I look super stressed out...I was a bit nervous and late!)
After trying five different dresses, I went for black cropped trousers from Zara, black high-heel from Country Road (gift from my kiwi Papa Noel), a pleated see-throtgh top in cream from Reiss and a gorgeous clutch bag from Clare Vivier - chic but practical!
The glittering ceremony was at London Lancaster Hotel in Notting Hill and while we were all having a good time, I felt that going through the various awards was actually a bit nerve-wrecking but Gosh! it felt incredibly good when BODIE and FOU was called out as the winner of the Best New Market/Brand launch category. We couldn't stop smiling!! 
It was an incredible night for all us and one that makes me incredibly proud of what we've achieved. I got interviewed, filmed, hugged, received lots of nice emails but as it wasn't the Oscars, I didn't get a chance to say thank you in front of everyone to Sophie, Aurora and Mark, our wonderful design agency CHS Creative and all our customers and to everyone who makes this adventure possible so MERCI MERCI TO ALL OF YOU.
You have read this article BODIE and FOU catalogue with the title WE WON THE OSCARS!.... You can bookmark this page URL http://miasara-closet.blogspot.com/2012/03/we-won-oscars.html. Thanks!

No comment for "WE WON THE OSCARS!..."