Little creative project: Advent calendar

As Mila is back from her French holidays on Wednesday, I'm busy making some changes to her bedroom to surprise her and as I took down the Bird Clothes pegs I was using in her bedroom to display her drawings, I'm going to make an advent calendar with them and some paper brown bags I got from my local convenient store. I don't know how it will look in the end but if it doesn't work out, we still have this lovely Advent calendar from Noix de Coc'. Have a great Sunday!


Comme Mila rentre de France mercredi, je me dépeche de finir les petits changements que j'apporte à sa chambre pour lui faire une surprise et comme j'ai décroché les pinces à linge oiseaux que j'utilisais pour accrocher tous ses jolis dessins, je vais également commencé un calendrier de l'Avent avec les pinces à linge et des petits sacs en papier récupérés à l'épicerie d'à coté. Je ne suis pas encore sure du resultat mais si c'est trop nul, de toutes facons, nous avons toujours le calendrier de l'Avant de Noix de Coc'. Bon Dimanche!
You have read this article DIY projects with the title Little creative project: Advent calendar. You can bookmark this page URL http://miasara-closet.blogspot.com/2011/10/little-creative-project-advent-calendar.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Little creative project: Advent calendar"