Inspiring moodboard

Nadine, a customer from Sweden recently sent us a very complimentary email about BODIE and FOU, how much she loved the workspace section from our catalogue, how much she loved her Girls Fashion Style book by Paumes and how much she was driving her husband crazy with all her ideas. Now I can relate to this because I do the same with Steve but girls... it pays off to keep throwing ideas at them because eventually they rub on them. When you will see soon what we are doing to our entrance door, you'll understand that my 'All Blacks' supporter has come a long way!
Nadine sent us also this gorgeous moodboard and the pink cross she made (left bottom corner) with our cosmos pink masking tape. Isn't this gorgeous!? I absolutely love it. Please send me more moodboards like this everyone!
This wasn't it. 
Nadine also sent me a very personal message expressing how much she believed big and great things would happen to me with B&F, how the business was going to grow, how I would stretch to a new level and unfold new talents (stylism maybe). I hope so...
Her message touched me a lot because honestly there isn't a week when I don't have doubts or fears - not so much fear of failure but more fear of losing the company I created and that gives me a great amount of joy (that is when I'm not consumed by fear :-). Even if everybody's feedback about the catalogue has been tremendous, I worry it is not going to be a commercial success and when you run a business, unfortunately it is something that matters.
The only thing that makes the difference is when I have doubts, I don't give up. Each week I try to focus on the good things, on the achievements and turn them into omens. I see running a business as running a marathon...you need stamina, self-motivation, focus so you go back on the horse each time you fell off. I often fell off the flipping wagon. I don't walk around like I'm this big shot full of confidence but I also believe in myself and my abilities to make it happen. I also think that self-doubts are often not founded on anything. They are just there so you kind of have to acknowledge them, accept them and move on and I want to say to Nadine and to all of you who take the time to leave comments or send an email, that I keep all these kind, supportive emails so thank you!
You have read this article moodboard with the title Inspiring moodboard. You can bookmark this page URL http://miasara-closet.blogspot.com/2011/10/inspiring-moodboard.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Inspiring moodboard"